OK I just picked up the slide film from the lab today! I have yet to scan all of the good slides (I have only gone through 2 out of 3 rolls I shot there), but here is what I have so far. Most edits were done pretty quickly and were little more than a curves adjustment. I could probably do better if I weren't as lazy today. Nonetheless, I'm really happy with these shots, so enjoy:
Two classmates in the light around sunset time:
Another classmate sitting against a column outside the Uffizi in Florence:
A bell tower at the Piazza della signoria in Florence:
Il Ponte di Vecchio:
A window on the bridge:
Some sunset shots taken from the bridge:
On the bridge, there are these locks attached to a wall of stone. If I remember correctly, newlyweds lock locks to this spot to symbolize their eternal love for each other. I think that's what it's about, anyway.
A family looking at the locks.
Some shots from Monterosso:
There was a large crowd at the train station:
There was also this strange abandoned outdoor movie theater there:
To top everything off, here's another shot from the sunset at the Ponte di vecchio: