switchback
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2008
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Essex/UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I am currently staying with my girlfriend, in Milowka, Poland, i took some photos yesterday, and the foreground is really dark, how could i correct this in the future??
I'm really new to photography, and I'm still learning how to use my camera ( Nikon D50, with 18-55 lens)
What do you think of the pics? i know they are not great, they all seem a little dark
I am currently staying with my girlfriend, in Milowka, Poland, i took some photos yesterday, and the foreground is really dark, how could i correct this in the future??
I'm really new to photography, and I'm still learning how to use my camera ( Nikon D50, with 18-55 lens)
What do you think of the pics? i know they are not great, they all seem a little dark