All the photos look ****y cause i retook them with my cell.
Oh thank god. I was about to say that you should practice a lot more and study harder. Like the other people have said, we can't help you without the originals. I am assuming that you are using film in your class and do not own a scanner. That would be the only conceivable reason I can think of why you took cell phone pics of your originals. I'm sure the teacher has a scanner that you could use. I haven't used film since 2001 so I am not sure, but if your teacher doesn't have a way give you a digital file then maybe take the negatives to like MotoPhoto or some place like that and see if they can help you.
Edit:
DarekSalem said:
It's impossible to critique crappy pictures of *other* pictures.
I am not sure but here is my attempt. From what I can see in the photos
1. I don't like that part of her face is chopped off and the big white spot on the right side of the frame is distracting.
2. This doesn't appear to have anything interesting in the shot. I see the back of an 18 wheeler and a snow bank.
3. Another boring shot but it seems like it could have potential if there was something that grabbed interest in the trash can.
4. The truck behind her is distracting. The pose seems awkward but it has me wondering what she is looking at so I am kind of interested. I would like to see more space to the right of her face and see the area where she is looking. Take a look at this article and learn about active and dead space.
Create Active Space In Your Photography
You want a better critique? Please post the original images.