What's new

Photos from my recent vacation

SAC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's hard to comment on individual photos because there's just so many, but they look like a nice set overall. I especially like your hollywood sign pic, and the one with the marina with the mountains in the background. What lens did you use for that shot?
 
Guess I got carried away huh.

To anwser the question about the lens....

Most are shot with a Canon EOS Rebel XTI Camera with
  • EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS USM lense
But the shot your talking about I used a
  • EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III lense
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom