Photos from the Beach- CC Please!

Ethang

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, after a few months of not taking nearly enough photos as I wanted and never really going out for a full shoot I finally got to the beach today to take some photos. Im still kinda newbish at photography but I feel like I'm getting much better. Please give me your honest opinion and CC on my photos. Thanks In advance,
Ethan Gelman

DSC_0127 by Ethang13, on Flickr

DSC_0256 by Ethang13, on Flickr

I like the first better. Colors on the second seem a little flat but I'm not on a computer.

I like the first one better as well. The clouds are over-exposed... But, I didn't notice it right away.

The second might look better as a B & W.

I like the first better. Colors on the second seem a little flat but I'm not on a computer.
Thanks for your comment, yea the colors were pretty flat all day which is why I converted most of my shots to b&w.
I like the first one better as well. The clouds are over-exposed... But, I didn't notice it right away.
The second might look better as a B & W.
Hmm I tried lowering the exposure on the clouds but it didn't look quiet right- perhaps I will re post another edit of it. Also Im not sure on b&w on the second, but ill check it out. Thanks.
I too like the first one more... but like second too.... Only if the sky had offered some details....

Regards :D
Thanks for your comment. I wish the sky was as dramatic as the first for the second too, but unfortunately part of the sky was a mellow blue/ grey all day while there other part has the nice layered clouds.

How abou this?

$7114030943_cc4efe3687_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back