Photos from this past weekend

63square

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This weekend I was in Fairmont, BC and took quite a few pictures. I am still learning and would like to get some critiquing on my photos to help me make the better. I also played with the panaramic feature on my camera and got a few good ones but the one posted below i thought was the best.

PA122403.jpg

PA122406.jpg

PA122465.jpg

PA112379.jpg

PA122478.jpg

PA122398.jpg

Pana3.jpg

From my untrained, non professional eye :

1. Dead leaves in the foreground, dark background. I like the sky up above, but its just oddly composed

2. I like the water in the second pic, very clear, nice fluidity.

3. Nice tree. The greens are vibrant

4. Again, water is looking nice, but the top part is under exposed, very dark.

5. Good composition, but I feel that the picture would benefit in not having that little tree sticking up in the middle foreground. You have some nice, deep colours, but the yellowness and fragileness (haha, is that a word?) is kinda unbalancing.

6. Love the skyline in this one. Great colour in the sky and the clouds look like smoke. Overall, the picture has 3 parts and I’m not sure what is the main focus of the picture. The sky, the sloping treeline / hill, the tree in the middle, or the old wooden dock.

Thanks bigtwinky,

I see what you are saying about the forground in the first picture, the composition part I am not to sure about. I took these two pictures of the same area, one still has a little bit of the foreground but the other dosen't.

PA122409.jpg

PA122411.jpg

The fourth picture is definetly underexposed on the top, I had taken a few others of the that spot as well, this one is a little more exposed. Not that it is much to look at.

PA112378.jpg

I don't have any other pictures of the other ones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back