photos in a .pdf (for charity)

Ronaldo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you wanted the best possible looking photos to be included in a .pdf - - does anyone have any recommendations here?

The pics are already taken and the text has already been written. Now they are to be included in a .pdf book.

This really is for a charity project (Haitian children). (If anyone thinks it appropriate I will link to the charity. But I'm just looking for any technical tips available.)

This is basically a bunch of beginners, trying to do their best - - so any recommendations would be welcome.

thanks in advance

Are you asking about format? PDF can use full res PDF or Tiff images. I wouldn't recommend either because if there's a lot of photo's you could end up with a 1 gig pdf book pretty easily. I would size the images to the size you want them in the book, and save as jpegs. There may be other formats that are better, but that's just what I would do.

Are you asking about format? PDF can use full res PDF or Tiff images. I wouldn't recommend either because if there's a lot of photo's you could end up with a 1 gig pdf book pretty easily. I would size the images to the size you want them in the book, and save as jpegs. There may be other formats that are better, but that's just what I would do.

Any suggestions would be welcome. This is a case of people with a heart of gold - - but almost no technical knowledge.

Each dual-page features a Haitian child. On the left page is a pic of the child, and on the right side is their own personnel essay (which have been converted into word docs).

I believe most pics are in jpeg already.

Most reactions

Back