What's new

Photo's of a recently rebuilt Bridge

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
3
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some photo's of a bridge that was recently rebuilt near my house. CC welcome. Thanks for looking!

11X14-0083.jpg


11X14-0089.jpg


11X14-1129.jpg


11X14-1137.jpg
 
I like the shots from down on the water, but I would have liked to have seen that shot with you backed away from the bridge instead of nearly under it......
 
I like the shots from down on the water, but I would have liked to have seen that shot with you backed away from the bridge instead of nearly under it......

I felt the same way about the shot, however I couldn't back up any farther than I was and keep the same height.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom