Photos Of My New Lotus: Luka Magnotta

luka-magnotta

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whats up guys, I did a photoshoot with me and my new Lotus, can someone tell me how I can make the photos darker and I want them alot larger. Thanks. I want the pics dark and in black and white but a darker version of black and white. Does anyone know what I mean?

Thanks
Luka Magnotta :)

Luka-Magnotta-lotus.jpg

Luka Magnotta
Luka-Magnotta-2010-lotus.jpg

lotus_Luka-Magnotta.jpg

Luka Magnotta

lol, were these taken with a cell phone?

Yeah, don't know where to start.

What was your name again?

These were either taken with a cell phone, or a street artist sketched them.
I say start over with an SLR on a tripod.

EXIF:
Camera Maker: Panasonic
Camera Model: DMC-F3
Image Date: 2010:07:14 11:38:55
Focal Length: 5.0mm (35mm equivalent: 28mm)
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure Time: 0.033 s (1/30)
ISO equiv: 250
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: program (Auto)
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: Yes (Manual)
Color Space: sRGB

I put your pic into through the helicon filter to try to clean it up a bit, cropped it, darkened it, and made it B&W. I also added new text. Sorry to dig up an old thread, I seen a challenge and just had to take it..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DRIVING HIS NEW LOTUS...
LUKA MAGNOTTA

Wow...simply awful,awful photos,even for a cellphone camera....definitely not going to be scoring points for these pics here (or anywhere else)...

I tried my hardest to fix it a little. Oh now I see my typo, thanx Derrel. It can stay like that, I'm not playin with it anymore.

All that money for a Lotus and you shot it with a cheap point and shoot :lmao:

failmouse2.jpg

douchebags are everywhere

douchebags are everywhere

They do seem to congregate in Miami for some reason though. Thats why I left. :lol:

Oh my god that couldn't be closer to the truth, I did an all-nighter in South Beach two weeks ago, the douchebaggery was so bad I almost had to be drunk to not want to pimp smack the **** out some of those kids down there. The cab drivers can't drive, neither can most of the people.

Biggest LOL I had all night was a guy in a Ferrari 458 cruising Ocean Blvd, which at 2am is a parking lot, I walked into a bar ordered a Long Island, nursed it for maybe a good 10 minutes, killed it off and walked out with a good buzz, the Ferrari was 2 blocks up the street and I passed it on my way to the next bar, on a bicycle. :lmao:

Best thing to do with these would be to junk em and start over. Is that Blue Steel?

and I passed it on my way to the next bar, on a bicycle. :lmao:
That is the part I like the most...

Bar hopping on a bicycle. Right on.

28800_10150204832385364_506085363_12827093_4175836_n.jpg
30850_10150200515705364_506085363_12684070_8064573_n.jpg

I might be a bike cop but I can still appreciate a good bar ride.

Nice car..... I rarely say this........ the photos suck.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back