Reaction score
what do u guys think?

Picture256.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture270.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Picture209.jpg

Was photo 5 taken in Miami, near South Beach? I think I shot that same building... possibly on multiple occassions. <scratches head>

Now I am really confused because I only see people in 3 of the 6 shots.

My advice would be (people wise) bring the viewer closer in and focus on the subject. The fast food photo and the fountain photo have tender moments, but they seem lost by the surrounding elements.

rmh159 said:
Was photo 5 taken in Miami, near South Beach? I think I shot that same building... possibly on multiple occassions. <scratches head>

lol its was at downtown almost next to the intercontinental

pictures are nice enough, i don't really have much in the way of critiques for them, but i'm wondering why this thread hasn't been moved like all the other threads that have multiple images in them?

not picking on this thread, but the mods should be consistent if possible when enforcing the rules.

I agree with craig,
I dunno what you're going for. Watch your composition, and cropping off elements in your shots. My favourite shot is the sushi bar, but even that is not well composed. The bar leads me into the middle of no where, but you did capture a nice moment, everyone is so involved with whats in front of them.
Thanks! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back