ejbonagua TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 46 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2014 #1 Bought a Tamron 28-75 f2.8 macro lens for my D3100 yesterday. Tried it today, just messing with it, testing it and here's some of the photos I took
Bought a Tamron 28-75 f2.8 macro lens for my D3100 yesterday. Tried it today, just messing with it, testing it and here's some of the photos I took
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2014 #2 Did you setup your camera Ken Rockwell style? They are all very over saturated.
jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2014 #3 Enjoy the lens. I've heard good tthings about it. The look sharp. It seems to be working well for you
Enjoy the lens. I've heard good tthings about it. The look sharp. It seems to be working well for you