What's new

Photoshoot- critique?

snowsoftJ4C

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Critique?


2884a4z.jpg


33kf59t.jpg


1f8yzs.jpg


15frf38.jpg


6qljcn.jpg


2csih5l.jpg
 
To me the photos are perfect! I just don't like the socks in the 3rd picture... you see a man, covering his face with a hood and holding a gun, ready to shoot... but wearing socks!?! :-)
 
To me the photos are perfect! I just don't like the socks in the 3rd picture... you see a man, covering his face with a hood and holding a gun, ready to shoot... but wearing socks!?! :-)

Oh hahaha, yeah I noticed that too... we just couldn't use shoes :<
 
Oh and shot with 2 lights, a softbox strobe and a bare strobe.
 
To me the photos are perfect! I just don't like the socks in the 3rd picture... you see a man, covering his face with a hood and holding a gun, ready to shoot... but wearing socks!?! :-)
Die Hard 1 Jr :)
 
Picture # 2....look at your right foot. lol

like the lighting for most of them, the composition could be better though. Like the pose for 3
 
Quote: Originally Posted by IgsEMT
Quote:
To me the photos are perfect! I just don't like the socks in the 3rd picture... you see a man, covering his face with a hood and holding a gun, ready to shoot... but wearing socks!?! :-)


Die Hard 1 Jr :)



best action movie ever.
I wouldn't say EVER but definitely in a top 20 :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom