What's new

Photoshoot of a few friends' cars

ckrieg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Kelowna, Canada
Here's a couple pics of some friends that got together tonight. Buddy just got a new civic so he wanted some pictures. What do you think?

aimg3573copyih5.jpg


aimg3575copycg6.jpg


aimg3567copyxn9.jpg


I can't decide between:

aimg35712copyvr1.jpg


and

aimg3571copykr8.jpg
 
Pretty sweet pics any more? i like number 2 and 4. I like the slow shutter on the cam gears looks really cool.
 
Saweet!! I like 2 and 3. Very very nice pics. All of them are so perfectly clear and you can see every detail. Very nice colour, also
 
Nice pics I like the slow shutter too... Oh and tell him stop dumping money into Spoon and to go buy a new radio LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom