clanthar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been practicing my Photoshop composite skills -- enjoy:

lincoln_palin.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but could Lincoln see Russia from his backyard? I think not.

You realize it was Tina Fey who said that, right? Every time a "journalist" repeats that, the world gets a little dumber.

You realize it was Tina Fey who said that, right? Every time a "journalist" repeats that, the world gets a little dumber.

Palin said Russian can be seen from Alaska during the presidential campaign, and Palin repeated it in this speech given in Indiana. Sarah Palin's Indiana speech: "You can see Russia from Alaska" - CSMonitor.com Tina Fey mentioning that Alaska can be seen from Palin's back yard is a point of fact, but the truth remains: Palin tried to list Alaska's proximity to Russia as "foreign policy experience".

Palin also talks abut "nuke-u-lar" capability and North Korea in her speech above. She's a genius, that one.

Palin said Russian can be seen from Alaska during the presidential campaign, and Palin repeated it in this speech given in Indiana. Sarah Palin's Indiana speech: "You can see Russia from Alaska" - CSMonitor.com Tina Fey mentioning that Alaska can be seen from Palin's back yard is a point of fact, but the truth remains: Palin tried to list Alaska's proximity to Russia as "foreign policy experience".

Palin also talks abut "nuke-u-lar" capability and North Korea in her speech above. She's a genius, that one.

She made the comment as a quip. You know, to be funny, because she knew she had little foreign policy experience. What I found most funny about that whole campaign was how Obama's foreign policy experience (none) was compared to Palin's (none), not the man he was actually running against (considerable).

And yes (and I'm sure you know this Derrel), you can see Russia from Alaska.

Little Diomede Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, the quote you made from the article isn't the whole thing. The author actually wrote:

"Yes, you can see Russia from Alaska," she said to much laughter.

Boldface indicates it was meant as a joke.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back