Photoshop CS/20D

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have Adobe Photoshop CS on my PC.

After I downloaded the first set of images from the 20D, I am unable to open it in Adobe CS. It seems like Adobe Photoshop is not recognizing my images.

How can I edit RAW in Adobe PS? How do you do it? Why am I not able to edit the RAW images (from 20d) on PS-CS?

Any help/pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks!
danalec99

I had the same problem with CS2 and the Rebel XT. All you have to do is download the Adobe Plug-in and it should work fine. (I will see if I can find a link)

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/319291.html
I do believe that new Photoshop CS versions will support the 20D but probably the one you have does not. Hope that helps

Thanks Peanuts, for the response and for taking the time to fetch the link. I appreciate it!

From your post, I believe this is what I need to download. But the issue that I am facing now is that I am unable to find the Download button in the page. I logged in with an Adobe account, tried it on IE and Mozilla, and a different PC. No success as of yet. I wonder if you or anyone could shed some light on this.
Or if it is possible, could someone email me the plug-in?

Thanks.

It is a pointless set up. It took me a while to find it, but it is on the far left side of the page and a 'red' button. Hopefully that helps.

The only red thing that I see on the left is Downloads for Photoshop Windows, which takes me to this page.

:)

First click this button:

TEMPScreen1.jpg

It well then bring you to this page:

TEMPScreen2.jpg

Click the button again and a dialogue box will come up asking you if want to download the file. Click yes.

Smith2688,

Could you post the link to that exact page?
I am getting a similar page, sans the 'Download' button!

Thanks,
danalec99

Nevermind.

My mcafee firewall was blocking the button! I disabled it and was able to download the plug-in.

Thanks so much for the assistance! I owe you guys! :)

hahahhaha...ouch...owned by the firewall :p.

No problem man...glad I could help.

Most reactions

Back