Nikkor TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 10, 2009 #1 Is there a section for using Photoshop at all? I have CS3 and know a fair bit on it, but am dying to learn more. Let me know!
Is there a section for using Photoshop at all? I have CS3 and know a fair bit on it, but am dying to learn more. Let me know!
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 10, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 There sure is. Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery - The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum Photoshop is a huge program, I don't think that anyone really knows it all.
There sure is. Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery - The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum Photoshop is a huge program, I don't think that anyone really knows it all.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2009 #3 Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Photographers: A Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC (9780240520285): Martin Evening: Books Amazon.com: The Adobe Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers (9780321501912): Scott Kelby: Books
Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Photographers: A Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC (9780240520285): Martin Evening: Books Amazon.com: The Adobe Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers (9780321501912): Scott Kelby: Books