What's new

Photoshop CS5?

I got it off a website its the real beta
 
link erased
 
Last edited:
Umm I would not be posting links to that here honestly. If that was a closed beta that is not legal...
 
oh whoops mods delete as needed
 
would I get in trouble if I sent the link around in a private message? jw
 
It's best you just don't ask that. If someone pm's you handle the situation with them the messages are private for a reason ;)
 
haha good point tj
 
5 minutes - maybe less - with content aware healing brush.

Before:
blacksquirrel2.jpg


After:
blacksquirrel2contentaware.jpg


Mediocre photo but the damn thing uses voodoo... I'm convinced.
 
I know it's not perfect but that's a first attempt with the tool in under 5 mins.
 
yeah its a cool little tool :D hehe
 
Almost too good to be true... looking forward to the reviews after it launches.
 
its not too good tho :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom