Photoshop CS6: need help match sky color through tree branches?

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm working on a HDR photo and need some insight on changing some things up. I've got a tree in my photo that has a reverse halo effect...instead of the halo around the outer edges, it's radiating from the middle out wards. The color difference inside the center of the tree area is just killing it for me. I have tried cloning out the color difference to match the rest of the sky but it's just to meticulous and time consuming. There has to be an easier way to change this using CS6 but I'm still new to it. Does anyone have any advice or tips for matching my skies?

Thanks.

Yep - I use Select Color Range in a mask for that sort of thing. I find that it works really well.

Thanks, I haven't progressed far enough to learn masking yet. I will defiantly read up on it.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh my, color range makes life so much easier! I was able to change everything is just a matter of minutes...well, took about 10 minutes to detach misc items that was selected my mistake. Afterwards though, it was just a matter of clicking a few buttons and bingo!

Thanks Guys!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back