What's new

Photoshop CS6 Windows License

tuffet2013

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
USA/Paris
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I am selling my Photoshop CS6 win license. This license is not used and you can add it to your adobe account. I have purchased this as a digital delivery from adobe.com and will supply the original bill of sale and everything needed.

Waiting your offers.

Thanks
Tyler
 
I think that's against adobes license agreement?
 
It is? I found online that the license can be sold with no problem. I seen people selling them on ebay with no problem. IF it's illegal please provide me some information i that i missed. Anyway the license is like delivered i did not use it cause i upgraded to a iMac and purchased the OSX version.
 
Selling any licenses is aginst law hence Europe's highest court ruled on Tuesday that the trading of "used" software licenses is legal and that the author of such software cannot oppose any resale..
 
Laws in Europe don't apply in the USA.

See - http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/281551-buy-sell-section-rules.html

6) .................. Adobe's product License Transfer Policy - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/p...ransfer_policy.

Yes i read that and it says is legal to sell the license. My license is not used(never) so there is nothing to be transferred. You just have to add the serial number to your adobe account and you are all done.

Also the license is 1user 2pcs
 
Last edited:
This is weird. I was just checking online about getting CS6 and saw this post? Was going to do the cloud but if this is an add on to my Adobe acc with Lightroom 4 then it may be a good deal...
 
This is weird. I was just checking online about getting CS6 and saw this post? Was going to do the cloud but if this is an add on to my Adobe acc with Lightroom 4 then it may be a good deal...

HI,

Yes you can add this license to your adobe account very easy and with no problems. Please PM if you are interested.

Tyler
 
Price is $300 half of the original price i paid
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom