photoshop help plzzzz

srt4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so my friend just gave me the photoshop 4 cd, and well the pass code he has on the disc does not work, wondering if anyone has a code they can give me our anything to just help

Just to help...? Get the money together and buy it like everyone else.

You're not getting help working from a priated CD of CS 4. Next time, leave that little bit out.

You're not getting ANYTHING from me, and I wouldn't expect it from anyone else

Buy the full version

~Michael~

You're not getting help working from a priated CD of CS 4.
Where does it say he has Photoshop CS4? I see Photoshop 4. And his key doesn't work; generally PIRATED copies of programs don't come with a keycode ON the CD.

Now if he has the key code ON the file structure of the CD - sure. But neither of you know that.

You're not getting ANYTHING from me, and I wouldn't expect it from anyone else
I'll help him, since I don't know if hes legit or not. We do know however you've made assumptions.

If you're new to Photoshop and would not like to pay for a legal copy of Photoshop, you cay try GIMP (http://www.gimp.org), a GNU Image Manipulation Program for free, without violating the copyright law.

GIMP offers most important features that Photoshop/ImageReady provide, such as layer, channel, painting, animation and etc.

For beginners, GIMP is definitely enough for general image processing. I really love it.
Photoshop is too expensive. A copy of Photoshop could spend my budget for 5-year breakfast...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back