Photoshop my car photo!

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I took this photo of this really beautiful convertible Dodge Challenger parked on the street. It's by no means the best photo in the world but I kind of like it. However, I am very annoyed with the background. Just too busy for me. There wasn't much that I could do unfortunately. I remembered seeing some others photoshopped the background distractions out of my other car photos and I'd really like to see what you guys could do with this photo.

Here's the link to my OneDrive for the RAW file. Erwin-170729-13057.NEF

Go crazy with it, do whatever you want.

No need to critique, it's just for fun and learning.

Erwin-170729-13057.jpg

I needed some practice on the the new refine mask in PS, so I thought I'd give it a try. Really need a tablet to work the lines better, but anyhow is this what you had in mind??? My version of the beast on a dark and dreary road coming out of the misty rain. Didn't realize till just now that I forgot to turn the headlighst on LOL

123.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

I needed some practice on the the new refine mask in PS, so I thought I'd give it a try. Really need a tablet to work the lines better, but anyhow is this what you had in mind??? My version of the beast on a dark and dreary road coming out of the misty rain.

123.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Pretty cool!! But it's a convertible hahaha.

I like it though.

With the lights on!!! Wouldn't want to get a ticket for driving in the rain after dark without the head lights on! LOL

1234.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

I wonder what some motion would do?

I wonder what some motion would do?

Sorry I'm drawing a blank on that!!! How do you show motion when something is coming at you???

How's this?

Attachments

• Erwin-170729-13057 Car+ copy.jpg
    Erwin-170729-13057 Car+ copy.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 241
I probably should've payed attention in Photoshop class instead of goofing off. Hahaha.

You guys are amazing.

I decided the tree/shadow needed a little more love (which helped make sense of the shadow on the hood) :D

car scene.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back