Photoshop Practice

CrazyChef

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just messin' around. I like it.

7PYUIes.jpg

I have been using Photoshop for about 15 years and I am still learning...:)

19 yrs here, and also still learning.
Photoshop users have found oodles of ways to use it the Ps programmers never anticipated.

The current version, Photoshop 19.1.3 (Photoshop CC 2018) was released last month.
Photoshop 19.0 was released October 18, 2017 and Version 19's code name is White Lion.
I started with Ps 5.5 (code name Strange Cargo) in 1999.

Photoshop is fun. You can work with it for years and still find new stuff and new ways to do things----- and then they added the ability to work with videos and that's really neat. I had a short piece of video unexpectedly shot in a dark room and used PS to add a Brighten layer and was able to make the segment usable for the client.

I think with all editing it can be a learning curve for life, as you always find another thing to do or use in them.

Photoshop is fun. You can work with it for years and still find new stuff and new ways to do things----- and then they added the ability to work with videos and that's really neat. I had a short piece of video unexpectedly shot in a dark room and used PS to add a Brighten layer and was able to make the segment usable for the client.

Photoshop can do videos?? Cool!
I've been using Photoshop for about 24 years and still learning new stuff with all the changes that keep adding.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back