Photoshop Question???? HELP!!!

shooke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am teaching myself Adobe Photoshop CS2 and I am having some difficutlies with the black and white's and making an image in color. I have figured out how to outline the image but the color is not bright at all. I set my color with blue and it is coming out a light green....don't know what I am doing wrong? Please help!!

While I'm not an expert in PS, I kind of know my way around. However, I'm not really sure what you're asking... are you trying to convert a b&w image to color? Change the color to something else? I'm not sure if I can help you, but if I can try and understand what you're asking maybe I can offer some advice!

Hi Shooke,
I do not know about Adobe photoshop but i think your problem can be resolved by contenta convertor, i think it is the best for optimizing images. You can try working on the trial version which is available for free on the net, its very userfriendly.
Regards,
Meenu

I am teaching myself Adobe Photoshop CS2 and I am having some difficutlies with the black and white's and making an image in color. I have figured out how to outline the image but the color is not bright at all. I set my color with blue and it is coming out a light green....don't know what I am doing wrong? Please help!!

Thank you I will try that!

Are you starting with a black and white image and trying to add colour to it or are you taking a colour image and trying to select part of it and make the rest black and white?

The way I typically do this is to add layers on top of the original image and use the brush tool to add flesh tones. Add new layer for hair, lips, et cetera. You can adjust color and opacity this way to achieve a convincing image.

Most reactions

Back