Photoshopped.

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
Due to the squabble in the photo posting forum about digitally 'enhancing' photos. I thought why not a theme to let everyone post their digital creations. Since this is a photo forum, make sure you're editing photos and not just making it all from scratch ;)

eandj%20negative.jpg

This was accomplished by making the photo a negative, then changing the levels to the extreme, making the shadows the highlights, and the highlights the shadows.

Recovered_JPEG%20Digital%20Camera_1.jpg

Same as the previous photo, but very slightly different 'levels' settings.

catsdream3.jpg

Two images merged, the old window view was that of K-mart, I like the clouds quite a bit better.

illuminated2.jpg

One of my newest digital art pieces. Inverted the image using hue instead of brightness.

Last edited:
jadin - I really dig the last one. Looks just like a time exposure on print film. Cool stuff............

This photo, taken by one of my photographers, was a first attempt at "creating" a photo. The original is essentially the same but the aircraft was way too dark. I cut out the aircraft and modified the contrast and such and then overlayed it on a fresh original copy of the photo. It's essentially a photo composite using only one photo. I think it came out ok. What are your thoughts?

c46-clouds.jpg

Scott WRG Editor said:
This photo, taken by one of my photographers, was a first attempt at "creating" a photo. The original is essentially the same but the aircraft was way too dark. I cut out the aircraft and modified the contrast and such and then overlayed it on a fresh original copy of the photo. It's essentially a photo composite using only one photo. I think it came out ok. What are your thoughts?
Looks Great. Very effective way to get a great shot out of a would be non-usable.

This one I used a plug in called Mystical TTC (tint, tone and coloring). There's a setting called overexposed that gives the look of infrared almost. Anyway, I used that and I think I also used enriched black.
IMG_2392-web.jpg

Jaffapie said:
manips.jpg

This was for a dissertation I was writing on photo manipulation. The top left is the original photo, the top right is a "fashion/makeup" manip (are these models really as beautiful as they seem?), the bottom left is photo journalism (can we be sure that what we see in the papers is real?) and the bottom right is photo art (anything goes!)

I adore manipulating in Photoshop. It makes me happy inside.

Very nice, I like the upper left hand one the best, I like the eye color and find them quite striking. The bottom right one is my second favorite, I like how the facial art is subtle and does not overwhelm the face. The upper right looks fake which I guess means it was successful in representing some of the fashion photography. The last one is just plain neat.

Good work.

Nothing_is_forever.jpg

A dead flower I found in the garden one day.

Shore_of_wood_and_concrete.jpg

Remnants of the area that was used to construct and ship parts of the Causway during its construction.

simnine_goth.jpg

This should probably be in the arty farty self portrait, but... oh well.

Most reactions

Back