What's new

Piano left out in the rain :(

greybeard38 11

TPF Supporters
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
5,947
Reaction score
4,801
Location
WV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sad way for an instrument to end up.
 

Attachments

  • $keyboard.webp
    $keyboard.webp
    711.2 KB · Views: 239
I'll second them, this is a great shot and makes me want to see more! Beads on the wooden top, long shot of the keys, definitely potential for some more good stuff here :)
 
I'll second them, this is a great shot and makes me want to see more! Beads on the wooden top, long shot of the keys, definitely potential for some more good stuff here :)
Here are a few more I took today, no rain but the piano was still there.
 

Attachments

  • $PIANO.webp
    $PIANO.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 199
  • $PIANO-2.webp
    $PIANO-2.webp
    312.4 KB · Views: 192
  • $PIANO-3.webp
    $PIANO-3.webp
    386.3 KB · Views: 181
  • $PIANO-4.webp
    $PIANO-4.webp
    766.9 KB · Views: 166
  • $PIANO-5.webp
    $PIANO-5.webp
    270.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
I liked it wet better :/ can you carry a water sprayer next time? (Only sort-of joking there...)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom