sashbar Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 13, 2012 Messages 3,044 Reaction score 1,183 Location Behind the Irony Curtain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2013 #1 Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2013 #2 The man needs a little more light and you you should back off just a little if you can. It will tell a better story.
The man needs a little more light and you you should back off just a little if you can. It will tell a better story.
sashbar Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 13, 2012 Messages 3,044 Reaction score 1,183 Location Behind the Irony Curtain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Mike, I agree, but I had to crop tight, there were lots of people around and I had to wait before I could even take this shot.
Thanks Mike, I agree, but I had to crop tight, there were lots of people around and I had to wait before I could even take this shot.