Boomn4x4 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 766 Reaction score 4 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 #1
freeze3kgt TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2010 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Area Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 #2 Looks a little overexposed to me, maybe try shooting in a lower iso or changing apature or shutter speed?
Looks a little overexposed to me, maybe try shooting in a lower iso or changing apature or shutter speed?
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 #3 I like the composition... But the contrast/brightness is off in my opinion. (overexposed)
Boomn4x4 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 766 Reaction score 4 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 BuS_RiDeR said: I like the composition... But the contrast/brightness is off in my opinion. (overexposed) Click to expand... For the record, the contrast / brightness was intentional.... Is it safe to say, its too much?
BuS_RiDeR said: I like the composition... But the contrast/brightness is off in my opinion. (overexposed) Click to expand... For the record, the contrast / brightness was intentional.... Is it safe to say, its too much?
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 #5 Well... if it was intentional... then hey... Good job. It is a bit much for me... But if thats what you were after I can't fault you.
Well... if it was intentional... then hey... Good job. It is a bit much for me... But if thats what you were after I can't fault you.