Pic from recent wedding....

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1-1.jpg

You look beautiful in the photos, nicely done.

You look beautiful in the photos, nicely done.

lol....maybe I should have said pics I took.

I took those last Saturday.

Thanks for your comment.

The first one is great IMO. The second has some hot spots on the gentleman's hair as well as her hair and little on her arm.

I like the third as well.

The first one is great IMO. The second has some hot spots on the gentleman's hair as well as her hair and little on her arm.

I like the third as well.

Thanks!

I dont mind the hot spots so much.

GREAT job! :) see you could do it, no need to be nervous!

The hotspots in #2 don't bother me, a lot of photos in the bridal magazines have that kind of High key almost blown out look to them.

Just curious, what equipment did you end up going with?

Any more pics?

GREAT job! :) see you could do it, no need to be nervous!

The hotspots in #2 don't bother me, a lot of photos in the bridal magazines have that kind of High key almost blown out look to them.

Just curious, what equipment did you end up going with?

Any more pics?

I ordered the 50mm and it arrived broke. I used my kit lens, so I was extremely worried. It was just me and my Nikon.

Ill post as I edit....we just bought a house and have been working crazy remodeling it.

Thanks guys for your comments!!! You don't know how much I appreciate the feedback :D

they are all very nice, i especially like #3. great job and congrats on the new equipment.

I remember you talking about this wedding coming up and being worried about photographing it. But so far these look great, you clearly studied and learned and applied. (as I'm trying to do) Nice work.

Nice work.

I like the first one, nice pose and I like the vignette. It feels like she is too close to the right side of the frame though.

In the second one, I don't mind the hot spots. I would like to see more of the bride though, she feels cut off. Also, I can just barely make out some catch lights in her eyes, I would go in close and brighten those up.

In the second one, I don't mind the hot spots. I would like to see more of the bride though, she feels cut off. Also, I can just barely make out some catch lights in her eyes, I would go in close and brighten those up.
How do the eyes look?
2-2.jpg

yea those look good! I bet it feels nice to get it out of the way, did you say you had to another this summer too?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back