soymilk
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2012
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi!
A few years ago I got a Spotmatic off ebay, and went to Vietnam. I got a few rolls of Kodachrome 100 and 200, and started shooting a few rolls. It was, and is, still my first time doing any sort of "photography" aside from shooting a few family and friends at casual parties, and, of course, the ever-prevalent profile pic.
I've fallen a little in love with film, and can't wait to develop the next roll. So, please, tell me what you think so that I can improve!
NOTE: these were developed in a few different places (aka, CVS the devil), so if the colors are off, forgive me. And my scanner.
A few years ago I got a Spotmatic off ebay, and went to Vietnam. I got a few rolls of Kodachrome 100 and 200, and started shooting a few rolls. It was, and is, still my first time doing any sort of "photography" aside from shooting a few family and friends at casual parties, and, of course, the ever-prevalent profile pic.
I've fallen a little in love with film, and can't wait to develop the next roll. So, please, tell me what you think so that I can improve!
NOTE: these were developed in a few different places (aka, CVS the devil), so if the colors are off, forgive me. And my scanner.
Attachments
-
$40610_1571955302448_5744159_n.webp37.1 KB · Views: 79 -
$41158_1572002223621_1089808_n.webp29.7 KB · Views: 66 -
$44414_1571979143044_5023845_n.webp42.4 KB · Views: 78 -
$44705_1572052504878_5202465_n.webp52.4 KB · Views: 83 -
$45172_1572004223671_1926444_n.webp61.8 KB · Views: 86 -
$Scan 3.webp397.9 KB · Views: 79 -
$Scan 4.webp530.2 KB · Views: 85 -
$Scan 5.webp447 KB · Views: 74 -
$Scan 6.webp344 KB · Views: 75