What's new

Pick 2 for gallery (opening)

Please choose only TWO.. thanks! :)

  • Pic 1 - The Nature Effect

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Pic 2 - Free

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Pic 3 - Mysterious & Unkown

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Pic 4 - Hidden Mist

    Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Pic 5 - Growing Up

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15

JayJay65

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, okay.. so I have a gallery opening tomorrow (monday nov 5th) and I dont know which 2 I should put in.. (i only have 2 more spots left).. please pick 2 and if you want, tell why.. thanks! :)


Pic 1 - The Nature Effect
1857709960_1cc0417152.jpg


Pic 2 - Free
1856882955_bb116e5a18.jpg


Pic 3 - Mysterious & Unkown
1857616178_6b34927984.jpg


Pic 4 - Hidden Mist
1856688345_fb50488291.jpg


Pic 5 - Growing Up
1857372724_da0b1d4155.jpg
 
Thank you for your help guys.. it means alot to me!! :)
 
No comments on the pictures as to why you DO or DONT like the picture .. please?
 
feather boat and black lightning
 
feather boat and black lightning

I see my flickr got searched.. lol, why do you say feather boat and black lightning.. (to be honest i dont really like feather boat all that much) :blushing:
 
i like the shot of the doe. other than the shrubs up close in the bottom left lookin very fuzzy its a good shot, and the bench is definetly a keeper.
 
pics, 1, 2, 4.. I know you said two, but any combination of those.. i like em.. and i added you on flickr, i like other ones on there too..
 
I like the Waterfall the most and second the bench :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom