And bacon is leading by 2 slabs ....

Bacon is really burning the fat and leading by 4 slabs now

Bacon is going hog wild!

10 more minutes and it's gonna be "where's the bacon?" :D
Bacon forever!!!! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
So, the winner is...

ME!

I feel a teensy bit disingenious about this now, though--because the deal was that I'd let *y'all* pick my new tagline, and then I just threw the bacon in for fun at the last minute (but also because I did think it was fairly clever), so essentially, I made my OWN tagline, and just tricked y'all into voting for it by enticing you with bacon. :biglaugh:

So, here's what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna go with the "winner" line for a month, like I said I'd do--but THEN I'm also going to use the second-place tagline for a month after that. That seems fair to me--or it at least seems like it will assuage my feelings of guilt, which is all I'm *really* concerned about. :D

Ah, Sharon.... Don't waste a good "guilt" trip on that - wait for something you can really savour. And it really doesn't matter anyhow - we know who you are, and we love you for that. Whether it's "T.E. Hee!" or "Pillar of strength", or "The Bacon mistress".... you'll still be Sharon the Osprey whisperer in East Tennessee to those who know you (kinda - it's the internet level of anonymous familiarity :D ).

Bacon Mistress .....

hmmm ....... :scratch:

I totally had to vote for my suggested tag line to make a tie with bacon!

Heathen! :irked: Bacon trumps everything!

I'm just bitter against TPF brand bacon because I thought winning potm meant a membership and I was sooooo looking forward to the Saturday Bacon Buffet only to have my dreams crushed at the last minute! ;)

It's not nice to tease little furry rabbits!

Most reactions

Back