sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So...thanks to my caffeine-deprived offhand remark, and some, err, "gracious" help from Overread, HERE, I somehow agreed to let TPF choose a new tagline to go under my avatar. Even though I'm a supporting member, I've never changed it from "TPF Junkie," because I could never be bothered to think of anything sufficiently clever.

Funny thing is, I've since come up with a couple of things I'll probably use at some point, but for now, I've agreed to let you all pick, so here we go!

I've selected eight taglines from the ones that were suggested. Whichever one gets the most votes will become my new tagline for at least the next month.

I guess I'll need a deadline, so let's pick something completely arbitrary--Wednesday, July 30 at 11:42 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Or something close to it. :D

Please note: My area is being inundated at the moment with Tornado Warnings alarms, thunder storms, torrential rains, lightning, hailstorms and the occasional threat of the Apocalypse. My power has flickered several times already as I type this.
So, if you don't see a poll, it's because:
1. I'm still working on it. Hold your horses, would you? I'll get to it in a minute.
2. My power is out and the poll will have to wait.
3. The storm has finally scared me bad enough to send me scurrying for cover. Might be gone for a few minutes, might be tomorrow morning before I stop cowering.
4. The Apocalypse actually happened. Don't bother coming back to look for the poll. :lmao:

You're also welcome to continue making suggestions--I won't add them to the poll, but if there's one I really like, I might use it later!

(And no, "Where's The Bacon" wasn't suggested in the other thread, but every poll must have a bacon option!)

I should add a couple of disclaimers:

1. I made the voting public, so anyone can see who voted for which line. I don't know why, I just did it. Maybe because of this strange tic I've developed from these storms. :D

2. I am almost certainly NOT *literally* the tallest pillar of the TPF Community, so I felt like I needed to be honest about that. I might not even be the tallest female pillar of TPF, although I'm certainly right up there!

3. The next to last choice was submitted as East-T Photographie. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't force myself to spell it that way. :D

allHailTheKing.gif

Actually we don't really know for sure if you are or aren't the tallest pillar of the TPF community.. so maybe we should have that poll first.. lol

Actually we don't really know for sure if you are or aren't the tallest pillar of the TPF community.. so maybe we should have that poll first.. lol

As I mention in my disclaimers, I feel certain that I am NOT, in fact, literally the tallest. I wanted people to know that up front, so they understand that if they vote for that, it is not a LITERAL statement, so much as a statement on my "presence" here. :D

Well, it's public but I'll tell you that I totally just voted for mine :mrgreen:

As I mention in my disclaimers, I feel certain that I am NOT, in fact, literally the tallest. I wanted people to know that up front, so they understand that if they vote for that, it is not a LITERAL statement, so much as a statement on my "presence" here. :D

Whoa.. wait just a cotton pickin minute here.. I'm not so sure if I can support false advertising.

Lol

I know, I know.. I'm going the right way for a beat down again aren't I?

Votes, and stay safe in the storms!

Looks like I'm in good company! No reason that I can think of, #3 just looked the best.

Power's still on, and we've got a bit of a lull in the action right now. More storms and possible tornadic/hail activity due to pass through in a couple of hours, so I'm gonna go try to get a couple hours of sleep before they hit, and hope I don't wake up in Kansas! :lmao:

Not that there's anything wrong with Kansas, just that if I ever get to visit there, I'd rather not be flown in on the winds of a tornado. :D

Power's still on, and we've got a bit of a lull in the action right now. More storms and possible tornadic/hail activity due to pass through in a couple of hours, so I'm gonna go try to get a couple hours of sleep before they hit, and hope I don't wake up in Kansas! :lmao:

Not that there's anything wrong with Kansas, just that if I ever get to visit there, I'd rather not be flown in on the winds of a tornado. :D
"Toto"?

^ I just did. May I? :)

Most reactions

Back