Pick Two Favourites (Pretty urgent)

Eventer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michelleclarke.co.nz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend has to pick only two photos for a course application shes doing, and would really like some help! she narrowed it down a lot and these have come up top, could all you photo expert pick your two favourite you'd send with the application and say why you shose them?
Thanks in advance!

9027_1231481503247_1115414290_734105_5045302_n.jpg

4091373059_c00a46ec35.jpg

3109530146_43df71abd1.jpg

3108707187_ff953828ee.jpg

3602242677_ae45e0d2a7.jpg

just as a quick decision...
i would say 1 and 2.
youve got a nice equine portrait in 1 and 2 shows awesome action.
did the horse make it over the obstacle in #2?...i know nothing of jumping, but it looks like its not gonna make it...if you have one where the horse clearly makes it, i would opt for that.

again...i know nothing of the equine industry. just speaking totally on terms of aesthetics. :D

thanks i suggested 1 and 2 also - (or the bird one).
Yeah the horse did make it, That round would have been a Grand Prix round so somthing near 1.50m high they all tend to "skim" over them :D

Flickr: Norris Media's Photostream Theres her Flickr Page, if anyone interested i guess they can browse through and see if they like somthing better!! :D

2 & 4. I like the action in 2 and in 4 the horse looks frisky and free....

i like the bottom three, never seen a horse on its back so i was attracted to that one

I like the first one- its the eyes on the horse they speak to you and then I love the one with the horse in mid roll over it make me smile and its rare that you see that shot

I would go with 3 and 4. and from her flickr I would go with the one title, James Jackson and Anamai, the timing on that one is great.

Hmm this is rather interesting, I didnt like (well not "didnt like" but my least favourite) would have been the horse rolling, i think its a cool shot but there no photo "skill" if you know what i mean?? hmmm
But thanks for the comment really appreciated!
Also a genral C&C would be good :D

1 for sure, if 5 was higher up it would've been great

Most reactions

New Topics

Back