Pick Two Favourites (Pretty urgent)

1 & 3. i just can't resist the bird! :lol:
Same for me! 1&3.
Dont you think they are too similar though?? Both eing a nice focused subject with bokeh in the background? I though maybe only choosing one of them...

Seems like you already know what you want to choose, why bother, all that's happened is youve told someone that their choice was wrong and questioned them on it and also pointed out your flickr site.

I am no expert by any length; but my preference will be:
#4 (the fallen horse) - while photographs are about beautiful composition, lighting, exposure, depth and so on, it is also about the subject. Photos of horses are plenty; rare to catch them in this unique position. This one stands out for the timing of the capture, though, artistically, it may not be the best photo.
#5 - focusing is just perfect in this photo. It has a blurred foreground and even more blurred background, with the horse being bang in the plane of focus. The expression of the horse, thru its eyes, are also captured well. Composition of the image is good; though perhaps in this picture it will have helped to have larger space around the horse, in violation of the rule of tight-cropping

Same for me! 1&3.
Dont you think they are too similar though?? Both eing a nice focused subject with bokeh in the background? I though maybe only choosing one of them...

Seems like you already know what you want to choose, why bother, all that's happened is youve told someone that their choice was wrong and questioned them on it and also pointed out your flickr site.
its not my choice to make at all - As i said before these arnt my photos, Im just wondering WHY poeple are choosing those particular ones

Same for me! 1&3.

It's a DISCUSSION board... They're just DISCUSSING the pros and cons of such a selection ;)

Regardless, that is probably true. I just told you which of the photos I preferred, but I did not necessarily think about the portfolio aspect...

I like #3 & 4 the best. The bokeh with the bird is pretty great...depth of field really makes the bird pop.

Most reactions

Back