richardquinn80 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2013 Messages 60 Reaction score 7 May 13, 2014 #1 Hi, thought I'd share these so I can get plenty of c+c as I'd like to know how to make my pics better, thanks Attachments $image-3406807210.webp 74.8 KB · Views: 67 $image-3646029078.webp 31.7 KB · Views: 69 $image-2490131798.webp 74.2 KB · Views: 57 $image-4219070019.webp 117.2 KB · Views: 59
Hi, thought I'd share these so I can get plenty of c+c as I'd like to know how to make my pics better, thanks
agp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 18, 2014 Messages 461 Reaction score 123 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2014 #2 First and last one - thumbs up.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2014 #3 - vignette is too much - don't cut off her feet #4 hand #2 - good is that you're shooting her level someone will say more keep practicing
- vignette is too much - don't cut off her feet #4 hand #2 - good is that you're shooting her level someone will say more keep practicing
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2014 #4 remove the vignette and repost, I have a feeling that will make a huge, positive, difference with these. and while you are at it, warm them up.
remove the vignette and repost, I have a feeling that will make a huge, positive, difference with these. and while you are at it, warm them up.