What's new

Picnic anyone

johnhwyman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C & C (I replaced the photo with an edited one 12/31/08)


picnic-dpschool.jpg



cropped and slightly sharpened in PS

again but larger

picnic-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hmm....
The tilt is a little disconcerting. Maybe crop it a little closer on the top and bottom and ditch the thirds.
 
Thank you for the comment, I straightend it and cropt a little. I need to notice things like that, when I first looked at it it appeared straight, later when I cropped it, I saw what you meant.
 
added tighter crop, think I'm losing it.
 
I did some PS on this image, C & C on this image please
 
I wish it was a bit bigger. I like the composition and I really like the colors.
 
I like the second one more, nice shot
 
For me i would like or rather have seen more sky than the beach in the foreground.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom