TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.warpt.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2772948333_b681ddff29.jpg

2773795618_3a6a1b1c48.jpg

These aren't okay to edit. C&C please :)

Very nice! I like the composition of both, especially #1!

Very nice! I like the composition of both, especially #1!
Thank you, the first one was a rather hit and miss composition... I didn't have a tripod so I had to lay the camera down on a makeshift stand made out of rocks.

Really like the first one and the colors are outstanding in the second..
I was out for a motorcycle spin in the country, half an hour after visiting those falls and I saw that sunset... I had to stop and take a few shots while I had the opportunity.

Thank you guys :)

C&C per req:

1. Hmmm... I may be the odd man out here. While I like the colours in this image, they seem perhaps just a trifle over-saturated. With respect to composition, I'm afraid I don't like it at all. I feel like I'm looking at a photograph that's cut in half; my eye keeps trying to find the rest of the waterfall.

2. Very nice. Outstanding colour in this image. I'd suggest trimming a little bit of the black off the bottom, but that's minor.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

I agree with you, tirediron, as for #1... sadly all I had was a not-wide-enough point and shoot piece of crap camera. I would've taken two shots and stitched them together if it wasn't for the camera having such a slow shutter... and the lack of a tripod. Bleh. I will go again someday, it's only a 30 minute drive...

These were taken with a p&s? Wow!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back