Pics from a road trip

JPIX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a road trip up to some of the Power plants that I manage commercially - before the days meetings began I took some shots. Any C&C is welcome!!

4089785763_13205318f2.jpg

4090554540_e4d9aeb671.jpg

3. Other side of the Tracks.
4089787365_8aec202441.jpg

4089783605_ee4c997839.jpg

Last edited:
i love trains and industrial buildings. i really like the first photo. good job.

#1is great but i want to see a bigger size....it's too tiny IMO

I really like them all. Normally I wouldn't like texture overlays or whatever happened in #2, but I think it looks really great here. Great composition all around, imo.

Great shots definitely. Number one is composed very nicely, and I like the reflections in the puddles. The DOF is great in number 2, and the texture works very well for this shot! I love the feel of number 3, but I'm not sure about the powerlines. Personally, I would clone them out. Number 4 is my favorite of the bunch, colors and composition are great. Nice work

Your photos are awesome! It took me a second to realize that was a side view mirror in #4. Like G.Ike said something about the powerlines is a tiny bit distracting. I like how the tracks lead up to the power plant though. #1 and #2 are taking forever to load, my internet must really suck today...Looks like nice colors on the top half of #1 though :lmao:

I really like #1 and #3! good job

Thanks everyone for the feedback - I like the constructive feedback on the powerlines and I'm going to try and get rid of them next time I have a bit of time to edit.

As for seeing the images in a larger size - I didn't post the largest avail b/c I didn't want it to take forever to load the pics. Click on this link and it will take you to my Flickr pages, then click on "all sizes" this will show a larger format pic.

Flickr: jmn_jsn's Photostream

Feel free to comment on the other photos in my Flickr as well.

Most reactions

Back