Pics from Movie set

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so i was asked to take behind the scenes pictures of some cast and crew of a movie being filmed locally at the buffalo central terminal, its an old train station used in the 30s... here are a few shots... its a horror film. it was pretty cool to be behind the real cameras and hear "ACTION" and all that. i would wait inbetween takes and then snap away, otherwise i had to remain silent during the scenes

some pics/promo shots of some cast and some scenes

gmask.jpg

2down.jpg

pshopped to create the old picture look, possible promo shot

masklow.jpg

this guy was found dead ...
gdown.jpg

cast shot
2up.jpg

there was one scene with tonsss of blood and i saw how they did the special effects, with the makeup and fake blood through a funnel and tubes that go underneath the fake skin/wounds..

bdown.jpg

In this scene, this girl is walking through and someone comes from behind the other wall and she ends up stabbing the guy
kright.jpg

and these 2 are some more possible promo shots, maybe advertising/DVD , etc not sure what the directors will do yet...

bmask2.jpg

bmask.jpg

All in all it was a very cool experience, it was abuot 6 hours each day over the weekend while they shot locally, so i lucked out that it was near me... it was exciting to get the offer but this time around i will just get a film credit for compensation, next time round $$ time since i have this one under my belt. i have many more shots just still so many to go through

you have some very interested photo's here.
seems like a wonderful opportunity you had, and you delivered excellently.
i had to look at them quite a few time.
7 and 8 are my fave.

The pictures of the guy in the gas mask reminds me a lot of a comic I used to read. It was called Sandman Mystery Theatre. It centered around a crime fighting hero in the 30's that would dress up in a trench coat and wear a gas mask because he shot gas at his enemies and made them fall asleep.

Anyways...very nice shots!

Most reactions

Back