What's new

pics of daughter

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
not really sure this is appropriate for the portrait section or not, but anyway, would like some comments on it. Shot w/ 50mm f/1.7 ~1/60 w/ available light + overhead flourescent. I generally prefer b/w but couldn't get the tones to my liking on this one, what do you think? I also generally stay away from sepia, but kinda like it here.

IMGP2137bw2.jpg


IMGP2137s2.jpg


IMGP2137c2.jpg
 
I like the one in the middle, just because the lighting is enough to soften the photo while still giving lighting to the eyes. Wonderful shot.

-Fiona
 
I am normally a b/w portrait shooter, but the color is fantastic. Your daughter has beautiful skin coloring and eyes and I think some of that gets lost in the sepia/b&w versions. How old is she?
 
Im with April on this one, think you should just hang them all up in a row:lmao: Well taken :thumbup:
 
Ellen Grace will be 21 weeks this Sunday. So, it sounds like it's still a toss up huh? I couldn't really decide either.
 
I like the last one the best. I am a black and white fan but the last one just catches my eye. Enjoy them while their small because their not there long.--lenny
 
what a beauty. i liked the colored one. the b/w pic is not doing justice to her beautiful sparkling eyes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom