What's new

Pics that I never posted-2012-#2

Hey.. no comments..?? :(:(
 
I think the top image works fairly well, with the DOF (or perhaps blur in post ?) rolling off at the bottom, leading the eyes up. Great quality of light there.
 
$8337863894_709e318f6c_b.webp

For me the cold tone works better
 
I like what you tried to do with the first one. I find the ankle bracelets interesting, but to me the main part of the subject are the toes, and they are out of focus – a smaller aperture would've brought them into focus. The other thing that bothers me is that the brightest part of the frame is away from the subject which as a result appears too dark in comparison – this is something that you can address in post.

In #2, the woman appears underexposed and about 50% of the frame is pitch black, so the overexposed cup looks radioactive in comparison.

Just my two cents.
 
I like what you tried to do with the first one. I find the ankle bracelets interesting, but to me the main part of the subject are the toes, and they are out of focus – a smaller aperture would've brought them into focus. The other thing that bothers me is that the brightest part of the frame is away from the subject which as a result appears too dark in comparison – this is something that you can address in post.

In #2, the woman appears underexposed and about 50% of the frame is pitch black, so the overexposed cup looks radioactive in comparison.

Just my two cents.

Thanks..I will try to do better next time..the main part of the subjects are the ankle bracelets(called paayal here in india),but I guess something went wrong.. :)
 
I think the girl is sitting and her feet are not on earth; for me that kills its spirit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom