What's new

pics

What do you like about the images? What don't you like about the images? If you don't know then maybe try looking at them to see what your POV is. You can ask yourself about

1. composition
2. lighting
3. subject matter
4. overall shot

My favorite is the baby taking a bite. I like the backlight. I love the look on the babies face.
 
jaicatalano said:
What do you like about the images? What don't you like about the images? If you don't know then maybe try looking at them to see what your POV is. You can ask yourself about

1. composition
2. lighting
3. subject matter
4. overall shot

My favorite is the baby taking a bite. I like the backlight. I love the look on the babies face.

I agree with you. I mean I know they are not the best photos ever, but to come on and say that they are just on photos and not awesome. And provide no feedback at all, in my opinion is a pointless post.
 
The_Traveler said:
I try not to respond to other commenters but, come on, these are not awesome.
These are not awesome, they are ok snapshots.

Obviously you must be good enough to put down other people's photos.
But I think her pictures are awesome and I am entitled to share my opinion.
So try harder to not respond to other commenters.

Well, I do think that my critical sense is good enough that I am confident saying exactly what I think about someone's pictures and, if pressed, why.

An opinion without any basis beyond personal taste isn't very substantial in an area that requires some expertise.
After all, my children like all my pictures - but what do they know?
On the other hand, why don't you explain, for each of these pictures, exactly what you think is worthy of awe, and why you think so?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom