picture 4 your C&C

hombredelmar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!

Just finished my latest photo and wanted to hear your opinion.

My goal was to imitate old picture effect

Thank you in advance for your help!!!!

3Y7A3246-web.jpg

That it does!

It doesn't look old to me in any way. Instead it looks thoroughly modern, using the stock Lightroom rounded corners, black pre-set. And the faux vintage color effect, also very,very modern. Together this looks like the 2010 or later Lightroom process. (I use the rounded corner effect either black, or white, myself on some images.) It has a sort of Instagram-era, digital FX look to it.

Use vignetting instead of that rounded corners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always used vignetting so wanted to try something that i did not use in the past
Thanks

It doesn't look old to me in any way. Instead it looks thoroughly modern, using the stock Lightroom rounded corners, black pre-set. And the faux vintage color effect, also very,very modern. Together this looks like the 2010 or later Lightroom process. (I use the rounded corner effect either black, or white, myself on some images.) It has a sort of Instagram-era, digital FX look to it.

I hear what you are saying, I wanted to create something that would go with this particular picture, wanted to try something I never used in the past. I knew that B&W would be win- win option but again wanted to try something else. I also added some vertical lines, and discoloration in some of the corners thinking that it might resemble improper process of color film development in a dark room
Thank you for your reply !!!

I think that excluding the aspect ratio this looks a lot like a Polaroid.

If you crop the sky out and turn it to a 4x5 aspect ratio it might be passable as a 4x5 Polariod or fugi-instant shot. You could change the border to a white border or replace it with something like this: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7023/6524616741_343482ab1a_z.jpg

Most reactions

Back