What's new

Picture merge

JBWilson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Started messing around merging pictures tonight. The original marsh picture had a nearly stark white > gray sky. Really put a damper on things.


916945548_aNoka-M.jpg
 
Look really cool, but also doesn't quite look real yet. I think it needs more shadows.
 
looks interesting, but I would say - a little toxic and poisonous(
 
looks interesting, but I would say - a little toxic and poisonous(
:D If we do not start living green now, by the time we start , global warming would be in it's full effect. K stupid joke but I'm trying to say , the greens are so green and the sky is on fire! In my opinion it's over processed making the photo look fake. Nice try though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom