What are we supposed to critique the burry guy with the plastic bag? Or the blurry red van, could we make this shot any blurrier? Even if this was in focus and didn't have any motion blur, its a lovely picture of his back and it adds to it when you dutch the frame like that, but what I really like is the big black line in the top left corner, that adds the final touch to this picture for me. Just try a little bit harder next time, and ask me for a specific thing you want critiqued, on a photo that you actually think needs to be commented on.
Oh and P.S that title "Picture of a guy" wow thats powerful.
The blurry guy dominate almost half of the picture, go figure.What are we supposed to critique the burry guy with the plastic bag? Or the blurry red van, could we make this shot any blurrier? Even if this was in focus and didn't have any motion blur, its a lovely picture of his back and it adds to it when you dutch the frame like that, but what I really like is the big black line in the top left corner, that adds the final touch to this picture for me. Just try a little bit harder next time, and ask me for a specific thing you want critiqued, on a photo that you actually think needs to be commented on.
Oh and P.S that title "Picture of a guy" wow thats powerful.
What are we supposed to critique the burry guy with the plastic bag? Or the blurry red van, could we make this shot any blurrier? Even if this was in focus and didn't have any motion blur, its a lovely picture of his back and it adds to it when you dutch the frame like that, but what I really like is the big black line in the top left corner, that adds the final touch to this picture for me. Just try a little bit harder next time, and ask me for a specific thing you want critiqued, on a photo that you actually think needs to be commented on.
Oh and P.S that title "Picture of a guy" wow thats powerful.
"Bigfoot" is what I think![]()
I don't think its the photographer. I think bigfoot is blurry. And that's xtra scary to me!
A large out of focus monster roaming the country side.
Run, get out of here. He's fuzzy!
Lol
Tell me what you think. Thanks.
What are we supposed to critique the burry guy with the plastic bag? Or the blurry red van, could we make this shot any blurrier? Even if this was in focus and didn't have any motion blur, its a lovely picture of his back and it adds to it when you dutch the frame like that, but what I really like is the big black line in the top left corner, that adds the final touch to this picture for me. Just try a little bit harder next time, and ask me for a specific thing you want critiqued, on a photo that you actually think needs to be commented on.
Oh and P.S that title "Picture of a guy" wow thats powerful.
The blurry guy dominate almost half of the picture, go figure.
Anywho, blurry is not necessarily bad, for this particular picture it gives me a sense of a killer leaving the crime scene undetected, hence the blur. But the Sunday newspaper and grocery bag doesn't help. It would help to lower the angle to floor level to make it look like the viewpoint of the victim, again the blur would enforce this visualization.
Btw, your sarcasm isn't obvious at all, could you try any harder?
I bet. (psh)Don't flatter your sibling I'm not "that" smart. Max you know just as well as me, that this had no serious answer to it, this was just plain **** posed on here. Frankly I'm surprised you didn't say it first.If I had a mentally retarded sibling, his critiques would sound EXACTLY like this.
COMING TO A FORUM NEAR YOU
A TALE OF YET ANOTHER THREAD LOCKED
RATED R (for mature content)