hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 #31
rob91 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #32 I'm not going to explain it.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Nov 8, 2007 #33 Looks like someone is leaving for work in the cold morning. 7AM I think that van is stationary. And is that food, a paper and a thermos hes got ? But what is he leaving ? a hotel, train stop ?, or you were his drop off ride..
Looks like someone is leaving for work in the cold morning. 7AM I think that van is stationary. And is that food, a paper and a thermos hes got ? But what is he leaving ? a hotel, train stop ?, or you were his drop off ride..
altyfc TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2003 Messages 378 Reaction score 1 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #34 The thing I really like about this picture is the bit to the left that reads "My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit" It's kind of screaming "look... this picture is just perfect as it is!"
The thing I really like about this picture is the bit to the left that reads "My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit" It's kind of screaming "look... this picture is just perfect as it is!"
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #35 if this image told a story, then it would be nice and strong (in the blurred version!). I just cannot see the story. Sorry.
if this image told a story, then it would be nice and strong (in the blurred version!). I just cannot see the story. Sorry.
altyfc TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2003 Messages 378 Reaction score 1 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #36 Alex_B said: if this image told a story, then it would be nice and strong (in the blurred version!). I just cannot see the story. Sorry. Click to expand... You can't.... How about... "Man has his red van stolen whilst nipping to the shops" "Green monster with red eyes descends on town" (look at it again ) "Man gets chased by photographer"
Alex_B said: if this image told a story, then it would be nice and strong (in the blurred version!). I just cannot see the story. Sorry. Click to expand... You can't.... How about... "Man has his red van stolen whilst nipping to the shops" "Green monster with red eyes descends on town" (look at it again ) "Man gets chased by photographer"
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #37 altyfc said: eyes descends on town" (look at it again ) Click to expand... I like that one
H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #38 This picture has attracted more attention than most. Good or bad, I think thats an accomplishment. If that was Rob's goal, he was successful.
This picture has attracted more attention than most. Good or bad, I think thats an accomplishment. If that was Rob's goal, he was successful.
JerryPH No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 6,111 Reaction score 15 Location Montreal, QC, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #39 Sincerely, I would want to know the viewpoint of the OP. Seems he wants to be critiqued and when it is, he laughs at it instead of trying to explain his view, which *could* be valid and/or interesting. As for me... man, that pic made my eyes hurt.
Sincerely, I would want to know the viewpoint of the OP. Seems he wants to be critiqued and when it is, he laughs at it instead of trying to explain his view, which *could* be valid and/or interesting. As for me... man, that pic made my eyes hurt.
eravedesigns TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 624 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #40 nvm
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #41 eravedesigns said: nvm Click to expand... no idea what that could mean ... no very masculine neat virgin mole numerous, vast and modern so many possibilities ...
eravedesigns said: nvm Click to expand... no idea what that could mean ... no very masculine neat virgin mole numerous, vast and modern so many possibilities ...
altyfc TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2003 Messages 378 Reaction score 1 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #42 I'm guessing "not very much" in response to the original question of "what do you think?"
a5i736 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Location Traverse City MI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 Banned #43 altyfc said: You can't.... "Man gets chased by photographer" Click to expand... hahaah
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 #44 I know! It's an ARTIST STATEMENT!
Steel26 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 139 Reaction score 0 Nov 16, 2007 #45 Honestly if this was bumped down a stop or two I would hang this on my wall. I really don't understand why everyone is bashing this guy. If nothing else his pictures are interesting to look at.
Honestly if this was bumped down a stop or two I would hang this on my wall. I really don't understand why everyone is bashing this guy. If nothing else his pictures are interesting to look at.