Everyone can at all times argue that what looks like a photographic, technical and compositional accident to some (most) is actually a piece of art to others. With the argument that a blurred photo of an unknown 21-year old actually is "art" you can quench any argument stating otherwise. For there is no discussing TASTES.
But believe me, there are pieces in the big museums that are totally priceless these days that I (personally) fail to quite see as the big art they are said to be, while (note that!) I even LIKE some of those pieces.
And probably the THOUGHT PROCESS that had preceded those works actually DOES lift those works into the realm of the true arts. Only don't I know those thought processes, UNLESS I get the chance to either read about them (statement by the artist given somewhere) or hear about them (TV interview, for example) or I even get the chance to speak to the artist himself. That may very well CHANGE my mind.
But if someone just says "Either you all get it or you are simply too stupid" (at 21 years of age, very mature personality, I assume) then it WILL provoke controversion! The attitude of the OP is what is even more cause for discussion, I think, than the (missing) quality of his photos, and that is the reason for these lengthy, in part also silly, but always quite "effective" threads (and I am sure the OP basks in all this and rubs his hands and grins).