Picture taken by a 5 year old

WolfSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We went to the Zoo last week and my daughter who is 5 and in Kindergarten wanted to take a picture of me on this tiger statue so I let her use an old 3MP Point and shoot, one of the worst camera's I've ever bought so I gave it to her. I cropped it a little and put on a boarder for her, but she took the shot, what you think future potential for a photographer? Better then me lol.

IanZooBYJessie.jpg

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like it!!! Tell her this, will you?

And why not give the camera to the little ones? I have given my Powershot to a 2-year-old, but his little finger was still too weak (for most of the time) to press past the focussing poing of the button. But he did take a picture of his shoes in the end (pushing strongly enough obviously did work when he could press the camera to his own little chest ;)) ... I was all surprised to find that pic on the camera later. :D (Babysitting him was easy from the moment I gave him the Powershot, only taking it away from him required a bit of imagination on my side :D).

OP
WolfSpring

WolfSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
http://74.229.99.181/jessies camera.htm this was her page from her fisher price kid tough camera from last year. Her little sister is actually better and composing a shot at the age of 3 but her patience is horrid she pushes the button then moves so when the flash goes off she gets shoes lol. http://74.229.99.181/kiras camera.htm this is the 3 year olds page, 3 of those are taken by mommy trying to get the camera to work after a battery melt down.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Teehee, what cute little web pages you set up for your daughters' photos :D. My daughter had the film Fisher Price thing back then, and somewhere I even have her photos taken when she was four. But the quality was ... sub par (to put it nicely, the first word that sprang to mind started with a "c" and ended in "rap"). The films to put into them were TINY!

Most reactions