Pictures for a friend!

eilla05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend of mine asked me to take a couple of photos of her (for dating website) and her daughter. I love to practice so of course I agreed ( and no I didn't get paid for this) ! Of course there are more of her but they are a little more "sexy" and I don't think she would like me to post those here...

C & C always welcome!

1. Little girl in Bee Halloween costume :)

2. Mom and little girl I love this one even though the sun was not very kind in it..

3. Close up of little girl's face

4. Friend by herself

My only complaint is number 4. Too much space on the right side. Too bad you didnt center her. Good shots other than that.

i think 4 should have been in more towards the center...her hands and stuff are cut of as well as too much space to the right. I think ( unless my eyes are playing tricks on me..) that 4 is blurry? ( her hands and legs)

i think 4 should have been in more towards the center...her hands and stuff are cut of as well as too much space to the right. I think ( unless my eyes are playing tricks on me..) that 4 is blurry? ( her hands and legs)

Nope its not your eyes :lol: I wonder if I should crop it more to cut that part out....hmmmmm

Most reactions

Back