Photos NOT OK to edit
3415788045_d28427e6a2_b.jpg
3415798693_2c1141097c_b.jpg
3416618388_394ea40b54_b.jpg
3416584848_d5205d3668_b.jpg
3416590080_8ed9bb0437_b.jpg
Thank you all.

Any c&C would be appreciated thanks.

i like that in the second one, you can see outlines of animals in the pasture, but only if you look for it. it's a neat effect, in my oppinion. :)

ya on my monitor you can see them pretty well. Thank you I took a few at different exposures some where you can see all the animals and some that are silhouetted.
Flickr: TJ K's Photostream

second one is definetely the best. the first and third i think don't deserve to be next to the second :D. about the ones with the horses... what is that blue tint on the hairs and all around? is it a bad case of chromatic aberration? or did you do something about it

I think it might be chromatic not sure.

I really like the color/content of the 3rd one. Just wish the rhino was slightly shifted to the right, not the left.

Ok I wish I could retake that one but i'm back in florida haha but next time I will try that out. Thanks

No need to retake. Just a little cropping. Looks like it came right out of a Rhino brochure.....to my untrained eye anyway... :lol:

rhino.jpg

Oh lol i thought you meant like have the back end towards the front of the photo and the front near the back haha now i sounded stupid lol and you can see my lowepro slingshot on the seat with my weather cover on it haha

Most reactions

Back